7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Luxe Summit Hotel Bel Air
11461 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA. 90049
Non-Member – $75.00 (USD)
Students – $25.00 (USD)
With valid student ID
$10.00 – Onsite Fee
Low Hanging Fruit… Is the Southern California Market Ripe for Hotel Development?
Southern California, especially Los Angeles County, is one of the largest Hospitality markets in the United States. A revitalized Downtown Los Angeles, with one of the nation’s largest international airports, and a diverse economy of business, entertainment, international trade, media, fashion, science, technology and education, has contributed to a strong demand for lodging. Experts look to attract as many as 4,000 additional hotel rooms over the next several years. Our distinguished panel will share their thoughts regarding recent trends and strategies for on-going and future hotel development.
- Moderator: Tom S. Ito, AIA, LEED AP, Principal: Gensler
- Bruce Baltin, Senior VP: KPF
- Sonnet Hui, Executive Project Director: Hazens Real Estate Group
- Darrell Long, Design Director, Partner: HBA
- Bob Sonnenblick, Principal: Sonnenblick Development LLC
- Donald Wen, Director: North America Development Starwood Hotels and Resorts