IMN Real Estate Conferences Inc. has announced that Los Angeles-based real estate developer Bob Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick Development LLC, has been chosen to speak on the keynote panel at their upcoming Hotel Construction and Development Conference on October 28th at The Miramar Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica, California. Mr Sonnenblick will be joined on the panel by senior executives from Kimpton Hotels & Margaritaville Hotels.
3:30 PM Revenue-Driving Trends in Architecture & Design
- What are the efficiencies and challenges in bringing supertall developments to market in Southern
- California? How can this positively or negatively impact the guest experience?
- What goes Into the alternative material and construction process decision?
- What steps have you taken to create a more efficient, flexible, and cohabitation-friendly environment for living and working? Where have you seen or applied this concept in practice, and how has this new concept been received by guests?
- How do you balance cost-effective architecture with an enhanced guest experience? How does lighting design
play a role in the guest experience?
- What Is your definition of efficient design?
- Where have you seen brand integration succeed or fail within an architectural design?
- What do you consider top renovation ideas that will help your hotel stand out and increase revenue?