The Future of Hospitality & Lodging Amidst COVID-19
May 7th, 2020 at 11:00AM (EST)
This event is past – it was a very informative session – see highlights video:
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT
iGlobal Forum is pleased to present the upcoming virtual event for The Future of Hospitality & Lodging Amidst Amidst Covid-19, taking place on May 7th.
Due to the circumstances that have stopped us from meeting face to face, iGlobal Live brings you an exclusive virtual event to discuss the various trends driving the hospitality and lodging industry.
Once again we will bring together the most active participants in the hospitality and lodging space, including institutional and private investors, REITs, investment companies, owners and operators, developers, lenders, brokers, franchisors and franchisees.
Key topics include:
- Pandemic – the Early Days or “Triage Strategies”
- Re-Opening and/or Re-launching hotels.
- Negotiating with Lenders or “Buying Time”.
- What if I want to sell: What’s the market?
- How are they pricing and what issues should I expect to have to deal with that are unique to this environment?
- What does this mean for development?
- Pandemic – The Recovery Days.
Network with leading:
- Institutional and Private Equity Investors
- Hotel REITs and Investment Companies
- Hotel/Real Estate Lenders and Financiers
- Hotel Owners and Operators
- Hotel/Real Estate Investment Bankers
- Hotel Developers
- Hotel Franchisors & Franchisees
- Hospitality Asset & Property Managers
Mr. Robert Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick Development, LLC, is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance of the University of Pennsylvania with more than 30 years of experience in various aspects of real estate development and real estate finance.
Sonnenblick Development LLC