Press release: New York Thursday May 30, 2013
iGlobal Forum Conferences has added Los Angeles-based real estate developer Robert Sonnenblick to its upcoming Real Estate Opportunities Summit on June 12th in New York City. The conference will be held at the Helmsley Park Lane Hotel.
Mr.Sonnenblick will be the panel moderator for the Distressed Opportunities Fund panel
CAPITALIZING ON DISTRESSED OPPORTUNITIES & EXAMINING FUNDS SET UP TO PURSUE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
- How investing opportunistically can generate the returns demanded by LPs
- Examining the structure and organization of opportunistic and value-added real estate funds
- Do opportunistic funds have the right objectives from an alignment of interest perspective?
- Financing and structuring considerations for hotels and restaurants – how are deals evolving?
About The Conference:
iGlobal Forum is pleased to announce the Non-Core Real Estate Opportunities Summit, which will take place on June 12th in New York. The real estate sector is becoming increasingly crowded, leading to a shortage of stock and yield compression. Non-core sectors are expected to outperform, driven by robust occupational demand and a significant yield premium to traditional real estate sectors. iGlobal Forum’s Non-Core Real Estate Opportunities Summit will explore a range of alternative real estate investment opportunities. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the opportunities that lie in non-core property areas, and how to profit by bringing them into your portfolio.
KEY TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Mitigating the Risks of Investing in Non-Core Real Estate Assets
- Widening your Remit to Secondary & Tertiary Cities
- Sourcing Debt Financing for Special Situations Investments
- Renovation, Repositioning & Development of Alternative Asset Classes, to Generate High Risk-Adjusted Returns
- Capitalizing on Distressed Opportunities – Examining Funds Set up to Pursue Alternative Investments
- Sourcing Equity Investment for Non-Core Real Estate Deals
- Unlocking Suppressed Value through Re-Capitalizations & Re-Equitizations
- The Investment Case for Non-Core Real Estate Sectors
NETWORK WITH LEADING:
- Real estate asset managers
- Family offices
- Pension funds
- Annuity funds
- Private equity firms
- Investment banks
- Distressed debt firms
- Investment consultants
- Owners & Developers