NY-based IMN Real Estate Conferences is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual Crowdfunding Forum for Real Estate, to be held on September 17th at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica.
The lead panel will be moderated by Los Angeles developer Bob Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick development LLC, and it will focus on:
The Future of Crowdfunding as a Money Source for Real Estate Projects.
For more info, go to www.IMN.org or call (212)-224-3207.
9/17 12:15 PM The Future of Real Estate Crowdfunding… How Scalable is it?
- Who will be the real players in 2 years
- With all this portal $$ floating around is scalability now a closer reality?
- Portal growth in numbers… How many actual players are out there? How many pretenders?
- Will banks and other established lenders buy the portals and the knowledge/ technology?
- Industry growth predictions
- Going to independent broker dealers
- Leaving the crowd… Partnering with institutional investors
- What deals have funded so far?
- Why are they only small projects?
- Will this structure work for large projects?
- Construction deals vs Existing projects?
- What real estate product types work best for CrowdFunding?…Why?