Press release: New York City, NY – February 13, 2018
IMN Conference Co has announced that it has chosen Los Angeles-based real estate developer Robert Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick Development LLC, to moderate its upcoming conference panel titled “Hotel Brands & Classes: Today’s Development and Construction issues”.
The conference is IMN’s inaugural Hotel Industry event. It is scheduled for Feb 25 & 26 in New York City, at the World Trade Center Marriott Hotel. Joining Mr Sonnenblick’s panel will be representatives from Marriott Corp, Hilton Hotels, and Hyatt Hotel Corp.
For more information, please go to www.IMN.org
Comparing Different Hotel Classes, Brands And Their Development And Construction Issues
MONDAY FEB 26 2018 4:45 PM
• Family vs. business traveler
• How much should you be spending on hotel construction for different hotels at different price points?
• Lifestyle vs Limited Service vs Extended Stay vs Full Service
• Assessing differences between the Brands within each Hotel Class construction and construction lending
• How importance are the Brand’s worldwide reservation systems?
• Comparing High-rise vs Low-rise construction and cost differences
• Urban vs Suburban construction & design differences
• Branded vs NO-Brand vs, Soft brands in today’s hotel world: Benefits vs challenges
• Condos, master planned communities and mixed use projects