PRESS RELEASE: Monday February 15, 2021 Ny City, NY
IMN Conferences, Inc has announced that Los Angeles-based real estate developer, Robert Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick Resorts LLC, has been chosen to moderate their keynote panel at the upcoming 2nd annual Distressed Hotels Virtual Forum & Webinar on February 18th.
Mr. Sonnenblick’s panel is entitled “Domestic & Global Opportunities in Distressed Hotel Investments”, and it will feature fund-investors and money sources from around the world who finance and acquire distressed hotel deals. The panel will discuss the current and future state of the lodging industry, and the money that funds new hotel transactions.
For more info, please see: www.lMN.org
Domestic and Global Opportunities in Distressed Hotel Investment
- Globally, which markets are proving most resilient throughout the pandemic?
- Where are luxury hotel investments on the rise? Which investor groups are driving activity?
- How are institutional investors viewing offshore vs. domestic distressed hotel investment opportunities?
- How are global tourism rates trending, and how will this impact investment and development pipelines?
- How do you finance acquistions?
- Partnering with foreclosure banks and funds
- How long is the domestic hotel industry down turn?
- What hotel segments recover first? (Urban, Itd services, resorts)?
- Which markets are leading in new construction activity?
- What are the unique complexities and risks of cross-border distressed hotel transactions?
For more info, please see: www.IMN.org