June 20 2022, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at University of Redlands Orton Center
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the InterFace Conference Group.
The conference will attract attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors.
Topics for discussion include:
- What is the economic outlook for the next 12 to 24 months?
- How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
- Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties?
- How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector fared through the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses as the retail sector recovers from the pandemic?
- What retailers are opening and closing in the market?
What is the market seeing in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups, and nontraditional tenants?