Bob Sonnenblick Speaking June 3rd 2020 iGlobal virtual event
June 23rd 2020 2:00 pm (EST) Bob Sonnenblick will be a panelist the latest in the iGlobal virtual event series The Future of Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Amidst COVID-19: Part 2..
This panel will focus on Money available today for investment into new real estate deals.
Hear speakers thoughts on:
- How much money their funds have already raised for Mezzanine investments over the last year or so?
- How much money they have remaining to be spent on Mezzanine investments?
- Should funds be re-routed any into distressed acquisitions, from Covid-19 “exploded deals”?
- With “senior” lending severely hampered, will/can they take down the entire capital stack themselves, and then sell off the senior later (after closing)?
- Any ability to raise new Mezz funds in today’s world?
In case you missed it Bob Sonnenblick was a panelist in the real estate sector for Part 1 of The Future of Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Amidst Covid-19 virtual event. [click for highlights]
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT
iGlobal Live is pleased to present the latest in our virtual event series ‘The Future of Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Amidst Covid-19 – Part 2’.
Join us for this 60-minute session on June 23rd to be part of the live debate, get your questions answered by leading industry experts and address the key challenges that you and your peers are facing amidst the current global pandemic as we start to edge closer to the ‘new normal’.
Key topics include:
- How much money has each of your funds already raised for Mezzanine investments over the last year or so?
- How much money do you have left to spend on Mezzanine investments today?
- Are you re-routing any of these funds into distressed acquisitions, from Covid-19 “exploded deals”?
- What are your preferred real estate product types (residential/industrial)? What product types won’t you touch (retail/hotel)?
- What are your preferred regions for investment? Has the choice between urban and suburban been affected by Covid-19?
- What yields should you be seeking on your Mezzanine money today (both current/short term and over-all long-term IRR)?
- What has your deal flow/closings looked like since the start of Covid-19?How has this shaped projections for 2020 on your Mezzanine volume? Are you expecting heavy competition or not any more?
- How high up the capital stack can your Mezzanine go? Has Covid-19 impacted this?
- With “senior” lending severely hampered, will/can you take down the entire cap stack yourselves and then sell off the senior after closing? How big of a deal can you swallow?
- Can you see any ability to raise new Mezzanine funds in today’s world?
PLUS, a new feature for iGlobal Live – attend a live virtual event and be personally introduced to a speaker of your choice. This is only available for attendees of our live events, and places are limited, so secure yours now to stay connected and stay informed.
Mr. Robert Sonnenblick, Chairman of Sonnenblick Development, LLC, is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance of the University of Pennsylvania with more than 30 years of experience in various aspects of real estate development and real estate finance.
Sonnenblick Development LLC